We've finally reached a new year.
It will be a while before we can meet in person. But we're still keeping active. We've been able to take advantage of many on-line speakers, and will continue to do in the future.
Here's our upcoming schedule:
- January 12: stitch-n-chat, 10 am. We've regularly had about 10 people gather for these Zoom gatherings.
- January 19: Quarterly meeting, 10 am. There will be a brief business meeting, and then we'll enjoy an on-line presentation from Relics in Situ on embroidered book bindings.
- January 26: Christmas Ornament, 7 pm. Register now for this Christmas Ornament workshop
- January 28: stitch-n-chat, 10 am.
- February 10: Celeste Chalisani, 10 am. Celeste will talk about raised work, then lead registered members in a workshop utilizing raised work
- March 17: Jenny Aiden-Christie, 10 am. An on-line presentation from English embroidered Jenny Aiden-Christie.